Purchase Now: http://intricare.net/gokiosk/buy-now/
Activation Portal: http://gokioskapi.intricare.net/
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gokiosk is a mobile device kiosk lockdown application to protect it from being misused.
It allows you to restrict users from accessing selected applications or change settings. For e.g. you can block games, social media sites like facebook, twitter etc., browsers, system settings, peripheral like wifi, bluetooth etc.
Gokiosk is application suitable for all type of enterprises providing a mobile device to their team like Construction companies, Hospitality businesses, Healthcare, Field Service, Transportation & Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Retail Industries, Warehouse Management etc.
How to lock down you android device to kiosk mode using Gokiosk.
Go to Google Play Store & download Gokiosk into the device you want to regulate. Once the app is installed, follow the step by step instructions given below to run the application & turn you device into kiosk mode.
GoKiosk Enterprise Device Lock – Android Apps on Google Play
GoKiosk – Enterprise Device Kiosk Lock down Application turn your android device into kiosk mode and protect it from…
– Launch the Gokiosk app.
– Once the app is launched, you’ll arrive at a screen that shows you the next step. Tap on the “OK, GOT IT!” button.
You will get a pop up that says “Use GoKiosk as Home”. Below this statement you will see two options — “Just Once” and “Always”.
– Tap on “Always”.
You will come to the GoKiosk Admin screen. Tap five times anywhere on the blank screen.
– A pop up will show. It asks you to enter the password. The default password is 0000. The password can be changed by the admin and only the admin has access to the password.
– Once you have entered the password, tap on OK.
Now the GoKiosk Admin screen will show you some options. Look for the option that says Allowed Applications and tap on it.
– Once you are in the Allowed Applications screen, on the bottom right hand corner, you will see a pink circle with a green plus sign.
– Tap on this circle to add the applications you want to allow. This will bring up the Installed Applications screen. Here you will find a list of all the apps currently installed on your phone with checkboxes to the right.
– Select the apps you want to allow by tapping on the checkboxes. It is important to remember that if you have downloaded the free GoKiosk app, you will be allowed to select only two apps. To be able to select more, you must select the upgrade option shown on the GoKiosk Admin screen.
– Once you have selected the apps, tap on the Add button at the bottom of the screen. This brings you back to the Allowed Applications screen.
– If you want to change what apps you have selected, tap on the pink button at the bottom right of the screen again to make the changes. Otherwise, tap the Home button of your screen and you will come back to the GoKiosk Admin screen which will now show you the two apps you have selected.
– Tap on either app to access it.
– To exit the app, tap on the blank part of the GoKiosk admin screen five times, enter the password and scroll down till you come to the option that says Exit GoKiosk. Tap this and you are out of the app.
Gokiosk solves below queries:
How to run android device in kiosk mode?
How to lock down mobile device in kiosk mode?
How to restrict user from accessing unwanted app in android device?
Download Gokiosk from playstore – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.intricare.enterprisedevicekiosklockdown&hl=en